- Honours graduate of the Canadian College of Homeopathic Medicine
- Advisory committee member of 4Homeopathy Canada
- Former homeopathic moderator and writer for WholeHealthNow
- Editor and video producer for Homeopathic Housecall
- Originally trained in and worked as a clinical psychologist
- Herpes Simplex Virus-1
- Homeopathic Approaches to Anxiety in Children
- National Center for Homeopathy, Vital Forces Scholarship, 2018
- Valedictorian, Canadian College of Homeopathic Medicine, June, 2018
- North American Society of Homeopaths, Elizabeth Bonfig Scholarship, 2017
- Canadian College of Homeopathic Medicine, Boiron Scholarship, 1st Place, 2016
- Homeopathic Medicine for the 21st Century: What Does Homeopathy Offer our
Modern Ailing World? The American Homeopath, Vol. 24, 2018.
- The Deliberate and Orderly Study of Homoeopathic Materia Medica: An
"Application" of Hering's Diagnostic Method. Canadian College of Homeopathic
Medicine, Toronto, 2018.
- The Unprejudiced Observer. The American Homeopath, Vol. 22, pp. 39-41, 2016.
- Medicinal vs. Disease Agents: The Concept of Susceptibility in Homeopathic
Practice. The American Homeopath, Vol. 22, pp. 76-80, 2016.
- Mastering Materia Medica, online study tool according to Hering's method (1837),
currently in preparation.