- Have food low on fat, like salads, pulses, oats, etc. and take small meals every few hours instead of three huge meals.
- Practice breathing exercises every day. They help in stimulating digestive power and metabolic processes keeping you physically and mentally fit and fine.
- Control cravings for food high in refined carbohydrates and fats like bread, dairy products, fast food and processed food.
- Consume more of citrus fruits like oranges and grapes as they help in dispensing fats.
- Include food rich in Vitamin B12 in your diet. They help in building tissues without needing you to resorting to too many fats.
- Avoid alcohol which is high in calories and also stimulates hunger.
- Make sure that you drink warm or lukewarm water mostly. It stimulates metabolism and also quenches thirst.
- Exercises are a must. Keep yourself physically active.
- Ensure adequate sleep of at least 7-8 hours for a day.
- Get in touch with your wants and learn to set realistic goals.
- Do not skip your meals as they trick the body into storing more fat.
- Do not overeat. Even if you are eating the right food, overeating can be bad for you.
- Do not eat late and do not change your meal times very often.
- Understand that feeling fat can be about hidden feelings; don't rush to beat yourself up.
- Fat feelings pass, so relax and don't panic.
- Do not stress out in trying to lose weight. It will just reverse your efforts.