- Prescribed medicines should be taken regularly
- Well balanced diet which includes daily requirement of calories, proteins and carbohydrates should be included
- Take fluids at regular interval
- Small intake of food at regular intervals throughout the day should be taken
- Avoid intake of food which you are intolerant of or which make your symptoms worse. In general avoid vegetable salad, spices, nuts, dried fruits.
- Don’t take NSAIDs, oral contraceptive drugs and antibiotics on your own. Consult qualified physician.
- Do not smoke or drink alcohol.
- Stress and stressful environment should be avoided. Take professional counsellors help to deal with stress effectively.