WHAT IS BRONCHITIS?
Bronchitis is a respiratory disease characterized by inflammation of the lining of bronchial tubes (airways) which carry air to the lungs.
Acute Bronchitis tends to be common among both children and adults though the prevalence rates are higher in children younger than 5 years of age. Click to read Causes of Bronchitis.
WHAT HAPPENS IN BRONCHITIS?
- Cough with yellowish/greenish mucus
- Shortness of breath
- Wheezing i.e. whistling sounds in the chest while breathing
- Tightness of chest or pain in chest
- Low grade fever
Click to know more about Symptoms of Bronchitis
WHAT CAN BRONCHITIS LEAD TO?
- Secondary infection in the lungs leading to Pneumonia.
- Emphysema, a condition in which the lungs get abnormally expanded, preventing breathing
- Respiratory failure
HOW WELL HOMEOPATHY WORKS IN BRONCHITIS
- Homeopathy has more than 50 preventive and curative medicines in treatment for Bronchitis that work very well for children and adults.
- Every remedy is carefully prescribed on the basis of the patient's history and the correct homeopathic medicine can even prevent spread of infection to other organs.
Few of our amazing remedies in homeopathic treatment for Bronchitis include:
- Antimonium tartaricum- For suffocating spasmodic cough with a loud rattle in the chest with thick, green mucus that is difficult to expectorate. Cough excited by eating, with pain in chest and larynx. Cough and dyspnoea better lying on right side.
- Bryonia- It is suited for stitching tearing pain in chest with dry cough worse at night and after eating or drinking. Cough, with feeling as if chest would fly to pieces with difficult, quick respiration; worse by every movement.
- Dulcamara- Indicated for Bronchitis, with excessive secretion of mucus worse in cold, wet weather, and tickling in larynx.
- Kali carb- Indicated in cases of dry, hard cough at 3 am, with stitching pain in chest. Whole chest feels very sensitive with scanty tenacious expectoration.
Homeopathy eases breathing, boosts the body's defenses and provides long-lasting relief to the suffering patient!