What is Allergic Rhinitis?
Allergic rhinitis is the inflammation of nasal passage, usually associated with watery nasal discharge and itching of nose.
Allergic rhinitis can occur at any age and usually occurs after years of repeated inhalation of allergic substances. View Causes of Allergic Rhinitis.
What happens in Allergic Rhinitis?
- Sneezing in bouts
- Copious, watery nasal discharge
- Itching in nose
- Itching, redness and watering from eyes
Know more about Symptoms of Allergic Rhinitis
What can Allergic Rhinitis lead to?
If not treated, Allergic rhinitis can complicate into:
- Sinusitis : Where the air sinuses around the nose can get infected.
- Asthma : Where allergy can begin to affect airways of the lungs and cause breathlessness and wheezing.
- Otitis Media : Where there is infection in the middle ear.
How well homeopathy works in Allergic Rhinitis?
- Homeopathic Treatment for Allergic Rhinitis has more than 200 preventive and curative medicines that work very well for persons of all ages.
- Every remedy is carefully prescribed on the basis of the patient’s history and the correct homeopathic medicine can even prevent spread of infections.
Few of our amazing remedies include:
- Allium cepa: Indicated in copious, watery and extremely acrid discharge form nose and bland tears from the eyes, worse in warm room and better in open air.
- Hepar sulph: Suited to people who are extremely sensitive to cold dry wind, with running thick, offensive discharges from the nose.
- Sabadilla : For violent, spasmodic sneezing with intense itching, tingling and an obstructed sensation in the nose.
- Pulsatilla: In cases of thick yellowish discharge from the nose with dry mouth without thirst and sensitive to cold air.