- Consume diet with sufficient vitamins, minerals to keep your bone healthy.
- Exercise is the best way to keep your bone healthy. Consult your physician or physiotherapist for exercises suitable for you.
- Maintain an ideal weight.
- Rest, Ice application, Compression and elevation are good for your knee joint.
- Stand and move around frequently after every half an hour.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking.
- Avoid damage due to fall to your joints. Remove all risks from your home like loose carpets, damaged furniture's. Well lit your home.
- Avoid extreme exercises like long jump, running.
- Never ignore your symptoms. Timely treatment can help prevent complications to your joint.