Do you wake up in the morning sneezing your head off?
Are you fed up of that constant headache?
Is your nose blocked for most of the days and nights?
Do you keep clearing your throat all the time?
If YES is the answer for all the questions, then you may be suffering from Sinusitis.
WHAT IS SINUSITIS?
Sinusitis is the inflammation of the mucous membrane that lines the paranasal sinuses.
Almost 15% of people across the USA and close to 12-15% of the people globally suffer from Sinusitis. Click to read Causes of Sinusitis.
What happens in Sinusitis?
- Dull aching pain over affected sinuses
- Nasal congestion
- Nasal blockage
- Difficulty in breathing
What can Sinusitis lead to?
If not treated, Sinusitis can complicate into:
- Bronchial Asthma: A chronic disease characterized by breathlessness, wheezing and cough
- Meningitis: Inflammation of the meninges (protective membranes) of the brain.
- Orbital Cellulitis: Infection of the skin around the eyes.
How well homeopathy works in Sinusitis?
- Homeopathy has more than 100 preventive and curative medicines in treatment for Sinusitis that work very well for persons of all ages and across many diversities.
- Every remedy is carefully prescribed on the basis of the patient's history and the correct medicine can even prevent spread of infections in homeopathic treatment for Sinusitis.
- All these remedies have been proved clinically on thousands of patients globally in more than 120 countries.
Few of our amazing remedies include:
- Silicea: It is very effective in treating sinusitis in individuals who are extremely sensitive to the least amount of chill in the air and often develop frontal headaches or heaviness during the attack.
- Kali Bichromicum: It is helpful in cases where the discharges are very stringy, sticky and yellowish green or when the patient complains of a constant pain in the root of the nose and sinuses are very, very painful.
- Hepar Sulphuris: It is one of the best homeopathic medicines for painful purulent sinusitis. Pain is worse by cold and is relieved by warm applications. Sensitive to cold dry wind, with running thick, offensive discharges from the nose.