What is Tonsillitis?
Tonsillitis is the inflammation of tonsils caused by viral or bacterial infection and is one of the commonest diseases seen all over the world.
About 11.76% of general population is currently suffering from tonsillitis. Click to read on Causes of Tonsillitis.
Quick treatment for this condition is recommended since the tonsils form an important part of the defense mechanism of the body.
What Happens In Tonsillitis?
- Pain and soreness in throat
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Fever sometimes accompanied by chills
- Red, swollen tonsils
- General sense of being unwell
What Can Tonsillitis Lead To?If not treated, Tonsillitis can complicate into:
- Quinsy (Infection of the area around the tonsils)
- Otitis media (Inflammation of the middle ear)
- Stones in the tonsils
How Well Homeopathy Works In Treatment of Tonsillitis
- Homeopathic treatment for tonsillitis has more than 100 preventive and curative medicines for Tonsillitis that work very well for persons of all ages.
- Every remedy is carefully prescribed on the basis of the patient's history and the correct homeopathic medicine can even prevent spread of infection.
Few of our amazing remedies for Tonsillitis include:
- Belladonna: Indicated in dry, congested red throat with tonsil enlarged, throat feels constricted; difficult deglutition; worse, liquids. Desire for cold water.
- Kali muriaticum: In cases of acute and chronic tonsillitis when the throat appears white or gray. Tonsils so enlarged, they touch each other called 'kissing tonsils'.
- Lachesis: Suited for left side throat pain with much hawking, aggravation by touch and hot drinks.