Achalasia cardia is a rare form of motility disorder seen in today's population but not very uncommon.
- Homeopathic system of medicine focuses on the internal derangement mechanisms which cause our body to break down and weaken, expressing itself outwardly in the form of symptoms in an individual.
- Homeopathic treatment for Achalasia Cardia has a lot to offer in special cases of achalasia cardia where patient's condition and symptoms persists inspite of drug therapy or surgery.
- Certain patients have a tendency to poor muscle tone which makes them more susceptible to suffer from achalasia cardia. Homoeopathic medicines have excellent action on the muscles of the esophagus; they help in strengthening the muscles and improving the overall tone thereby correcting the underlying condition by homeopathic treatment for Achalasia Cardia.
- Symptoms of acid reflux, heartburn with swallowing difficulties are amazingly managed with our wonderful remedies like Baptisia and Phosphorous in homeopathic treatment for Achalasia Cardia.
Few of our amazing homoeopathic remedies include:
Arsenic Album: It is an excellent remedy in homeopathic treatment for Achalasia Cardia with symptoms like dyspepsia, heartburn, and dysphagia. Everything patient swallows seems to have lodged in the esophagus.
Baptisia: This is a wonderful remedy in homeopathic treatment of Achalasia Cardia with dyspepsia and dysphagia accompanied muscular soreness. Patient can only swallow liquids and often vomits due to spasm of esophagus.
Ignatia: Patient feels a lump like sensation in the throat that cannot be swallowed. Difficulty in swallowing with tendency to choke. Patient feels better when swallowing solids and finds liquids harder to swallow. It is a leading remedy in homeopathic treatment for Achalasia Cardia.
Asafoetida: Indicated remedy for spasmodic contraction of esophagus and stomach with reversed peristalsis in homeopathic treatment for Achalasia Cardia. Globus hystericus - sensation of a ball rising in throat with a feeling as if esophagus were driven from stomach to throat.
There are more than 200 remedies in homeopathic treatment for Achalasia Cardia in both acute and chronic stages.
SWALLOWING: Difficult: liquids: More difficult than solids: 3Alumn, 3Bell, 3Both-l, 1Brom, 1Bry, 1Canth, 1Cocc, 1Gels, 1Hyos, 1Ign, 4LACH, 3Lyss, 3Merc-c, 1Sanic, 1Sil, 1Stram
SWALLOWING: Difficult: 1Acet-ac, 2Acon, 2Aesc, 1Aeth, 1Agar, 2Alum, 2Alumn, 3Am-c, 1Ambr, 1Ant-c, 1Ant-t, 2Bapt, 3Bar-c, 1Bar-m, 2Bell, 1Benz-ac, 1Bism, 2Brom, 1Bry, 1Bufo, 2Cact, 2Calc, 1Calc-p, 1Cann-s, 2Canth, 2Caps, 2Carb-v, 1Card-m, 2Caust, 1Cedr, 1Cham, 2Chel, 3Chin, 1Chin-ar, 1Croto-t, 2Cupr, 1Cur, 1Dig, 1Dios, 1Dros, 2Dulc, 2Elaps, 1Fago, 1Ferr, 1Ferr-ar, 1Fl-ac, 1Form, 2Gels, 1Graph, 1Grat, 2Hell, 2Hep, 3Hyos, 2Ign, 1Ind, 2Iod, 2Ip, 1Kali-bi, 3Kali-c, 1Kali-chl, 1Kali-ma, 2Kali-n, 1Kali-s, 2Kalm, 2Lac-ac, 3Lach, 1Lact, 2Lyc, 3Lyss, 2Merc, 1Mur-ac, 2Naja, 1Nat-c, 1Nat-m, 3Nit-ac, 1Nux-m, 3Nux-v, 2Op, 1Ox-ac, 1Paeon, 1Phos, 2Phyt, 1Pic-ac, 2Plb, 2Psor, 1Puls, 3Rhus-t, 1Rhus-v, 1Rumx, 2Sabad, 2Sep, 2Sil, 3Stram, 3Stry, 2Sul-ac, 1Sulph, 1Thuj, 1Ust, 1Vesp, 1Vip, 2Wye, 1Zinc
SWALLOWING: Liquids, aggravation from: Difficult: 3Bell, 3Canth, 3Chin-ar, 3Cupr, 3Ign, 3Iod, 3Lach, 3Merc, 1Nat-m, 1Phos, 1Sil
The remedy abbreviations with
- 4 marks- most effective,
- 3 marks- quite effective,
- 2 marks- less effective,
- 1 mark- least effective.