Introduction Of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a condition in which one experiences extreme physical and mental fatigue that is not caused by an underlying medical illness.
- The fatigue may worsen with physical or mental activity, but doesn't improve with rest.
- The fatigue is overwhelming, and interferes with the person's normal day-to-day activities.
- CFS mimics several other illnesses and is therefore commonly undiagnosed or misdiagnosed.
- CFS is not yet fully understood with fair degree of certainty and there are no definitive tests for its diagnosis.
- Experts believe that CFS is most likely triggered by a combination of internal as well as external factors.
- CFS of a moderate to severe degree significantly affects the health, productivity and happiness of the affected individual.
Homeopathy boasts of more than 100 remedies that effectively eradicate this debilitating illness and free the individual from its vice-like grip.