What is Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?
Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a significantly debilitating illness wherein one experiences extreme overwhelming physical and mental fatigue that hampers one's daily activities for 6 months or more.
- The fatigue becomes worse with exertion and does not improve with rest.
- It is accompanied by other symptoms such as widespread muscle and joints pain, unrefreshing sleep, difficulties with concentration and memory, sore throat, etc. Click to read about Causes of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
What happens in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) is a distinct illness in which one experiences extreme fatigue (for 6 months or more). The fatigue:
- does not have any underlying medical cause,
- worsen with physical or mental activity,
- doesn't improve with rest, and
- is overwhelming and interferes with one's routine day-to-day activities.
Click to know more about Symptoms of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
What Can Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Lead To?
- Major Depression and other Psychiatric conditions such as anxiety, somatization disorders, etc. as well as increased suicide risk.
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea: CFS is associated with many sleep problems including obstructive sleep apnea
- Social isolation with avoidance of social contact and social interactions
- Lifestyle restrictions due to inability to exert oneself physically or mentally, which significantly influences the person's lifestyle choices
Increased work absences especially due to sleep difficulties and low stamina leading to problems with employment and career issues
...and many other complications
How Well Homeopathy Works In Treatment Of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Homeopathy offers the most definitive Treatment for this highly debilitating disease condition.
- Homeopathy targets the roots of CFS, NOT JUST the fatigue or other superficial symptoms which are merely the outward reflections of the internal illness.
- The primary aim of Homeopathic Treatment For Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is to regulate the body's natural defense mechanisms and plug any inherent weaknesses that lead to the development of the CFS.
- Homeopathy significantly reduces the intensity, frequency and duration of the associated symptoms and helps the person lead a fairly normal day-to-day life.
- Homeopathy literature shows that there are nearly 100 highly effective remedies to successfully conquer this exhausting ailment.
The combined skills of our Experts and the modern science of Homeopathy help you reclaim your health and life!
Few of our amazing remedies For Chronic Fatigue Syndrome include:
- Phosphoric acid for persons who are listless, apathetic, indifferent to the daily affairs, prostrated and stupefied with grief
- China for persons who are despondent, gloomy, and listless from loss of vital fluids especially blood losses. There is marked periodicity of symptoms.
- Baptisia for persons with great prostration but unable to lie down; the parts rested upon feel sore and bruised