Ganglion is defined as benign swelling or lump, which usually arise from joint capsule or tendon sheath & mostly contains clear sticky jelly like substance. ‘Ganglia’ is the plural word for Ganglion.
- Ganglion are benign and non cancerous
- They are not contagious and do not spread from person to person
- Occasionally they may regress themselves
- Mostly painless, but if they put pressure on adjoining nerve they may cause pain, tingling, numbness, weakness.
- Can develop at any joint but most common at wrist joint
Homeopathy promises wonderful relief in the form of potent remedies that manage GANGLION without the need of surgery. All of this at no compromise to other systems of your body, assuring a holistic recovery and a healthier life.
Homeopathic treatment for Ganglion will ward off the cyst without requiring surgery!