Do you panic at the sight of bunch of hair on your brush?
Do you feel your pillow is full of hair when you get up in morning?
Do you lose lots of hair while having a shower or shampooing?
Do you feel embarrassed due to hair thinning or receding hair line?
Is hair fall affecting your personality?
If yes, Homeopathy gives plausible results in hairfall and the treatment has a very fair success rate!
What is HAIR FALL?
Hair fall is loss of hair due to a number of reasons. Hair fall can be limited to scalp or it can affect the entire body. Since most people associate hair fall with old age, poor self- image , it gets frustrating for both men and women. It can be a source of emotional, psychological and personal distress.
Scalp full of dark thick hair is associated with beauty, youth, vigour . It gives you confidence and boosts your self esteem.
WHAT HAPPENS IN HAIR FALL?
- Thinning of hair
- Thinning usually starts at top of head and progress slowly
- Patches (circular, usually coin shaped) in different areas of scalp, beard, eyebrows
- Hair comes out easily in bunches on brushing, combing, washing
WHAT CAN HAIR FALL LEAD TO
- Sometimes hair fall can be a cause of severe underlying medical or psychological disease.
- It can affect your life quality.
- People with hair fall may feel embarrassed and may avoid social life, family gatherings
- In some cases, hair may never grow back.
- In some people severe hair fall and balding can lead to depression too.
HOW WELL HOMEOPATHY WORKS IN HAIRFALL
- Homeopathic treatment is individualized according to the patient. It removes the underlying cause and treats the disease from its roots.
- Homeopathy gives plausible results in hairfall and the treatment has a very fair success rate.
- Homeopathy is natural, safe and without any side-effects, and one can enjoy complete freedom from HAIRFALL.
- Homeopathy also checks the associated illness causing hair fall.
- Homeopathy is scientific and natural and the treatment is directed towards bringing about a balance in the individual health.
Few of our amazing remedies include:
- Carbo vegetabilis- Falling of hair after delivering a child or as a consequence of severe illness.
- Nat Mur: Effective remedy for hairfall in women after child birth. Patient may be anaemic; hair falls even after slight touch along with complaints of severe headache.
- SEPIA: Great remedy for severe hair fall and sensitive hair roots in women who are nearing menopause and having hormonal disturbances.
- Vinca minor- Falling of hair accompanied with great itching of the scalp.
- Lycopodium - Indicated especially when hair falls, first on the vertex, later on the temples.