What is Kidney Stones?
Kidney Stones are entities responsible for the excruciating pains in the lower abdomen known as renal colic.
They are commonly seen in males. Multiple causations ranging from simple dehydration and certain dietary excesses to infections and metabolic diseases, lead to varied types of renal stones. Click to read Causes of Kidney Stones.
Kidney stones of any of these various types may occur in all kinds of population.
They are crystal deposits ranging from 3 mm. to as large as 8 mm. which may be symptomless or they may cause the characteristic excruciating pains of renal colic. These paroxysms of renal colic are associated with many other symptoms.
To read about Kidney stones in detail, refer the panel on the left of the page and get more information NOW!
What Happens In Kidney Stones?
- Excruciating pains of renal colic in the sides of abdomen and back
- Pain spreads in the lower abdomen or groin region
- Pain before, during or after urination
- Urine may be mixed with blood or at times pus and is seen as pink, red, brown or cloudy urine
- Many times there can be persistent urge to pass urine
- Nausea and vomiting
- Fever with or without chills
Click to know more about Symptoms of Kidney Stones
What Can Kidney Stones Lead To?
Complications of Kidney stones are as follows:
- Reoccurrence of Kidney stones is the most common complication seen in population.
- Infection with Obstructive uropathy secondary to obstruction which can be caused by the passage of stones through the ureter (tubes connecting kidneys to the urinary bladder).
- In postsurgical processes for treating Kidney stones, there is possibility of injury to the kidney with other complications of bleeding, sepsis and abdominal pain.
How Well Homeopathy Works In Kidney stones?
- Homeopathy offers safest, gentlest and the most comprehensive approach in the Treatment For Kidney Stones.
- Homeopathic Treatment For Kidney Stones offers a more holistic approach to heal the disease. Instead of focussing only on removal of the stones, it also ensures to remove the root cause, thus helping to decrease the tendency to form stones.
- With scientific homeopathic treatment, chances of recurrences are as good as none.
- Homeopathy is definitely safer than surgical interventions for smaller stones and is a better mode of treatment than most others.
Few of our amazing remedies include:
Berberis vulgaris: Used in the treatment of patients who complain of sensation as if some urine remained after urination, or in those whose urine contains mucus with sediments.
Lycopodium: It is a wonderful remedy for right-sided kidney stones. Pains usually occur between 4-8 p.m. Red sand is present in urine.
Sarsaparilla: There is excruciating renal colic. There is sand-like sediment present in urine. Ocimum Canum: Good for renal pains with considerable blood in urine and violent vomiting.