WHAT IS TINNITUS?
Tinnitus is often described as ringing in the ears, but some may also experience it as roaring, clicking, hissing, or buzzing. It may be soft or loud, high pitched or low pitched.
It may be heard in either one or both the ears. In most cases, tinnitus is not necessarily a serious condition. However, it is very bothersome and annoying, a kind of nuisance that needs to go away.
Most people complaining of tinnitus, experience a prolonged distress and their life is largely impacted negatively and affecting the functional health.
Tinnitus in itself is not a disease condition; however it is a symptom that arises due to medical conditions that affect the hearing system. Click to Read Causes of Tinnitus.
WHAT HAPPENS IN TINNITUS?
- Perception of "phantom sounds" often described as: ringing, roaring, buzzing, clicking, hissing, ticking, whistling or whooshing sound
- Rarely some may hear tunes, music, or songs (musical hallucinations)
- Hearing Loss
- One or both ears may be affected
WHAT CAN TINNITUS LEAD TO?
Tinnitus does not lead to any physical complications per se.
- However it can affect a person psychologically and emotionally
A patient with advanced Tinnitus may experience:
- Difficulty in concentrating
- Difficulties with memory
- Loss of sleep
- Irritability and anxiety
- It affects a person's day-to-day activities thereby causing emotional stress.
HOW WELL HOMEOPATHY WORKS IN TINNITUS?
- Homeopathy is very effective in the treatment for Tinnitus.
- It provides holistic healing of the disease. Instead of focusing on just removing the symptoms of tinnitus, it concentrates on eliminating the root cause, so that the condition does not occur again.
- Homeopathic treatment for tinnitus is a much safer, better and natural mode of treatment. It does not cause any unwanted side effects and treats the individual from every aspect.
Few of our amazing remedies include:
- Baryta Mur: One of the excellent remedies when tinnitus is experienced as buzzing or roaring. Symptoms worsen on chewing and swallowing, and are better by sipping cold water.
- China: Patient experiences ringing, or at times humming or singing. Worse on eating and at night, and better by warmth and open air.
- Coccus: Good for left sided tinnitus, patient hears cracking sounds which are worse at night and while lying down. Symptoms better on walking and in cold air.