|Upper and Middle Backache|
|COMMON SYMPTOMS OF BACK PAIN||
|SERIOUS SYMPTOMS OF BACK PAIN||
The causes of lower backache may vary but most often they share the same symptoms of backache. They are:
- Persistent pain and stiffness anywhere from your base of neck to the tail bone.
- Sudden Shooting, stabbing pain
- The pain may be mild, or it can be so severe that you are unable to move.
- Chronic backache after sitting or standing for long hours
- Backache that radiates from the low back to the buttock, down the back of the thigh, and into the calves and toes.
- Difficulty to stand straight without having pain or muscle spasms in the lower back