Did You Know?
- Endometriosis most commonly affects women of reproductive age.
- 6-10% of the global population of women is affected by the disease.
- Because of Endometriosis, up to 30% to 50% women may experience infertility.
- Endometriosis is not a cancerous condition, neither is it the same as endometrial cancer.
What is Endometriosis?
The uterus is a sac-like organ present in the pelvic region of all females.
Endometrium is a normal lining of mucus membrane within the uterus. Normally, at every menstrual cycle, the endometrium thickens to form a bed for the embryo, in case pregnancy occurs. When there is no pregnancy, this endometrium sheds during menstruation or periods.
But sometimes, due to abnormal immune or hormonal response, the endometrium starts growing outside the uterine cavity, and the condition is called Endometriosis. Read more about Causes of Endometriosis.
Putting it simply, Endometriosis happens when lining of the uterus grows outside the uterus.
The uterus is under the influence of the hormones, Estrogen and Progesterone, and these hormones cause cyclical changes in the cells of the endometrium. This means that the endometrial cells present outside the uterus also respond in a similar manner to the hormones, and here is where the trouble actually is!
It is nightmare to deal with the Endometriosis. Additionally there is severe frustration and pain. It also adds up infertility risks and many other complications.
Well then, why delay!!
WHAT HAPPENS IN ENDOMETRIOSIS?
- Endometriosis debilitates life quality.
- It is mainly characterized by pain and infertility.
- Pain can be so severe to stop your normal life.
- It is associated with other complaints like bowel and urinary problems.
- Gastrointestinal troubles are also encountered by the patient.
- Endometriosis is capable enough to make your life miserable.
Click to know more about Symptoms of Endometriosis
WHAT CAN ENDOMETRIOSIS LEAD TO?
Endometriosis can lead to
- Infertility (commonest complication seen in most women)
- Chocolate cyst of ovaries
- Pelvic adhesions
- Ovarian carcinoma
- Bowel adhesions (if endometriotic patches are present in parts of the bowel)
- The sooner you begin treatment for Endometriosis, the better are chances of recovery.
HOW WELL HOMEOPATHY WORKS IN ENDOMETRIOSIS
- Endometriosis is severely debilitating and an emotionally as well as physically painful condition. And this is where Homeopathy scores over other systems of treatment.
Homeopathy acts in Treatment for Endometriosis by-
- Focusing on individual causes
- Stimulating immunity to clear menstrual backflow
- Correcting hormonal imbalance and slowing down growth of endometrial tissue
- Controlling excessive action of estrogen
- Relieving inflammation and pain
- Preventing adhesions of structures
- Homeopathic Treatment for Endometriosis has more than 50 natural, side-effect free remedies in its treasury for the treatment of this condition.
Few of our amazing remedies include:
- Sepia: One of the leading remedies for endometriosis with irregular menses. Associated sharp clutching pains which move up to navel from pelvis. For painful intercourse with bearing down sensation as if everything would escape through genital outlet.
- Nux Vomica: Good remedy for irregular and painful menses with marked pain in pelvis and constant urging for stool. Excessive heavy flow during periods with sensation as if bowel wants to move. Sour taste and nausea in the morning.
- Murex: Effective remedy for chronic cases of endometriosis and extremely painful periods. Pain in breasts during menstruation. Feeling as if something is pressing on the sore spot of pelvis. Menses are irregular, profuse, frequent, painful and clots are also present.