What is Genital Herpes?
Genital Herpes is a highly infectious disease caused by the Herpes Simplex Virus 2 (HSV2) from the Herpes family of viruses.
HSV2 infection leads to the formation of typical small fluid-filled blisters in clusters on or around the genital region.
- Genital Herpes is one of the commonest, contagious viral infections affecting humankind for the last 2000+ years.
- Genital herpes is the more virulent form of the virus (as compared to oral herpes), having a wider range of possible complications, and hence is considered as a more serious condition. Know more about Causes of Genital Herpes.
What Happens In Oral Herpes?
- Genital sores or blisters developing on or around penis (in males) OR vulva-vagina (in females).
- Soreness and burning pain lasting for about 2 to 3 weeks.
- Enlarged lymph glands in the groin.
- Pain with difficulty in passing urine in both men and women.
- Excessive discharge from the urethra or vagina .
Know more about Symptoms of Genital Herpes
What Can Genital Herpes Lead To?
- Growth retardation, prematurity and inborn defects in babies of infected mothers
- Increased risk of contracting other sexually transmitted infections including HIV.
- Inflammation of urethra, requiring the insertion of a catheter to drain urine.
- Meningitis, viz. inflammation of the membranes surrounding the brain and spinal cord.
- Inflammation of the lining of the rectum, particularly in homosexuals.
How Well Homeopathy Works In Genital Herpes
- Homeopathy offers the most definitive treatment for this stubborn and difficult-to-treat condition.
- Homeopathic books and literature show that there are more than 75 highly potent remedies for complete Treatment For Genital Herpes including its complications.
- The primary aim of homeopathic treatment is to boost the body's natural defense mechanisms or immunity in order to fight the infection more effectively.
- Additionally, Homeopathic Treatment For Genital Herpes plugs any inherent weaknesses that allow such organisms to gain entry and infect the system.
Few of our amazing remedies include:
- Nitric acid : Large jagged ulcerative eruptions which bleed easily and have splinter like pains.
- Croton tiglium: Pustular eruptions with intense itching followed by painful burning and oozing.
- Apis mellifica: Sore sensitive eruptions with stinging pain and puffing up of the parts.
- Sarsaparilla: Skin hard, indurated, shriveled from exposure to open air with dry itching.