Though scientifically there is no established role of diet in Ovarian Cyst, but certain foods may help in reducing symptoms of Ovarian Cyst.
- High fibrous diet: Include whole grains, plenty of fruits, vegetables, beans, green vegetables, and nuts .
- Omega 3 fatty acids: Include food rich in omega 3 fatty acids for healthy body. Eat more of fatty fishes like salmon, mackerel, sardines, fish oils, flaxseed, pumpkin seeds, walnuts .
- Magnesium: Magnesium rich foods help to reduce cramps and pain in cases of Ovarian Cyst. Eat lots of broccoli, almonds, nuts, banana.
- Alcohol: Avoid alcohol as far as possible.
- Saturated fats: Avoid foods which contain high amounts of saturated fats like red meats, fast foods, processed and packaged foods.