Does your heart race rapidly when you are stressed?
Do you feel out of breath all of a sudden?
Do you see death in front of you?
Do you feel that you are going crazy?
If answer to most of the above questions is YES, then you are probably in the grasp of Panic Attacks.
Panic Attacks happen suddenly and the most frightening part is that there is no apparent discernible cause. These thoughts and behaviours give rise to tremendous distress and can interfere with your daily life and relationships.
What is Panic Attacks?
We all know that Anxiety and Panic are normal human emotions that people experience at some or other time. We all feel anxious, or nervous, when faced with a problem we feel we cannot cope with.
But if these anxieties or feelings of panic and fear occur without any substantial reason, they are termed Panic Attacks. Moreover they cause too much of distress to lead a normal life. Click to read Causes of Panic Attacks.
Do you know certain facts about Panic Attacks?
- About 7-9% of the population suffer from severe form of Panic Attacks
- This increases to double if we add up Minor or milder Panic Attacks
- Panic attacks are more common in women
- Stressful life events, life catastrophes or traumas either past or present may trigger them.
Click to know more about Symptoms of Panic Attacks
What Happens In Panic Attacks?
A Panic Attack manifests itself with both, physical as well as mental symptoms. The most commonly occurring symptoms include:
- Palpitations or rapid heart beat
- Dizziness or light-headedness
- Shortness of breath
- Detachment from reality (Person feels as if he is flying)
It interferes with daily activities and creates Iisolation and loneliness. It may lead to embarrassing situations in public and the sufferer may totally stop living a normal and happy life.
What Can Panic Attacks Lead To?
Some people still think that Panic Attacks is trivial and not a genuine health condition. Though usually not life-threatening, it may lead to very unpleasant complications like:
- Depression and suicidal tendencies
- Substance abuse
- Physical ailments like Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Panic Attacks can be accompanied by eating disorders, sleeping disorders or other anxiety disorders. This may lead to public humiliation and may affect work and social life.
How Well Homeopathy Works In Panic Attacks?
- Homeopathic Treatment For Panic Attacks is customized and individualized according to the patient. It removes the underlying cause, inculcates determination and tenacity in patients to face fear.
- Panic Attacks if left unchallenged, will cause severe mental trauma and may lead to Depression. They fill you with discomfort, and gimmick you into reacting as if you're in danger.
- Homeopathy is very competent in managing symptoms of Panic Attacks and has an exemplary success rate.
- Treatment For Panic Attacks in Homeopathy is natural, safe and without any side-effects, and one can enjoy complete freedom from Panic Attacks. Moreover, it also helps in thwarting relapse of the condition.
- Now come out of that fear and enjoy your life with a NEW HOPE.
- Homeopathy has more than 200 natural, side-effect free remedies in its treasury for the treatment of this condition.
Few of our amazing remedies include:
- Aconitum Napellus: Patient has tremendous fear of death and even predicts his time of death. Intense agitation, restlessness and fear are hallmark features. Great nervous excitability is there. Life is rendered miserable with fear.
- Gelsemium: Suits people who are nervous. There is strong anticipation of some unfortunate event. Helps in cases where there is bad effect from fright and sudden surge of emotions like after any bad news. There is great fear of falling and person wants to grasp those near him.
- Pulsatilla: Effective in people who are very shy, mild and sensitive. Despair of eternal happiness, with continual praying. Impulse to hide or to run away, mistrust and suspicion. Great flow of very changeful ideas.