- For Sleep problems: Keep your room temperature low & room well ventilated, dim lights before sleeping, wear comfortable night clothes. Make habit to sleep at particular time every night and visit washroom before sleeping to prevent your sleep from getting disturbed.
- For hot flushes: Drink cold liquids, wear loose fitting cotton clothes. Make a note on the things that trigger hot flushes.
- For bone health: Expose to morning Sun for 15 minutes. Exercise regularly.Eat Calcium rich foods.
- Indulge in activity which relaxes you like hobbies, spas.
- Learn to relax. Follow and practice stress reduction techniques like yoga, meditation, deep breathing.
- Spend more time with family.
- Avoid coffee and tea before sleeping.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol.
- Do not skip meals.
- Do not sleep at day time.
- Do not lead sedentary life.