- Use soft bristle toothbrush and mouthwash
- Rinse mouth with slight warm and saline water. Add half teaspoon salt in warm water and rinse your mouth.
- Drink plenty of water
- Eat softer foods when you have ulcer. Keep bite of food small.
- Use small size spoon to avoid hurting the ulcer.
- Quit smoking
- Regular exercise, meditation, yoga keeps you stress free.
- Extract of raw crushed garlic on affected area may sometimes help to heal the ulcer fast.
- Avoid rough foods like chips, acidic beverages.
- Avoid hot, acidic, hard, sharp and spicy foods which may aggravate the pain.
- Avoid gum chewing.
- Avoid talking while eating
- Avoid chewing inedible things.
- Avoid tobacco chewing, smoking and alcohol since they increase the risk of Mouth Cancer significantly.