Children are a gift from god. They should be handled gently and safely by giving permanent relief for all their ailments. Homeopathic treatment for Nocturnal Enuresis is a natural and gentle system of medicines that utilizes small doses of well-researched remedies to enhance the body’s natural healing process.
- Homeopathic treatment for Nocturnal enuresis, the most efficient therapy provides a gentle approach in treating bedwetting
- Homeopathic treatment for Nocturnal enuresis does not treat just the disease, but is prescribed on the basis of physical, emotional and genetic makeup of an individual.
- The homeopathic remedies will act on both the psychological and physical levels of a child and helps to relive the symptoms of bedwetting
- Homeopathic treatment for nocturnal enuresis reduces the frequency of the episodes and restores the bladder musculature and prevents involuntary passage of urine
- Homeopathic treatment for nocturnal enuresis will help the child to control his/her anxiety and guilt associated with bedwetting and helps them to improve socially and mentally.
Different remedies are used in homeopathic treatment for nocturnal enuresis for various clinical manifestations like-
- Causticum- An important remedy for homeopathic treatment for nocturnal enuresis for involuntary urination, worse in winter and better in summer. Incontinence of urine when the child coughs or sneeze or even laugh
- Kreosotum- Bedwetting occurs in the first part of the sleep and the child must hurry when desire comes to urinate
- Equisetum- Indicated in homeopathic treatment for nocturnal enuresis for incontinence in children, with dreams of urination. Severe pain at the close of urination
- Lycopodium- A very useful remedy in homeopathic treatment for nocturnal enuresis. Pain in back before urinating with thin stream of urine. Child cries before micturation
INVOLUNTARY URINATION: Night, incontinence in bed:-Bladder: 1Abies-c, 3Acon, 1Acor-c, 3Aeth, 2Agri, 1Alet, 3Aloe, 1Alum, 1Am-be, 3Am-c, 1Anac, 3Anath, 1Ant-c, 1Ant-t, 1Anth-c, 4APIS, 3Apoc, 3Arg-m, 4ARG-N, 1Arist-cl, 4ARN, 4ARS, 1Ars-s-f, 3Aur, 1Aur-ar, 1Aur-m, 3Aur-s, 1Bac, 3Bar-c, 1Bar-m, 1Bar-s, 4BELL, 4BENZ-AC, 1Bor, 3Bry, 1Cact, 4CALC, 1Calc-o-t, 3Calc-p, 1Calc-sil, 1Camph, 1Camph-br, 1Cann-s, 3Canth, 1Caps, 1Carb-ac, 1Carb-an, 4CARB-V, 3Carbn-s, 1Carc, 1Cast, 4CAUST, 3Cham, 1Chen-v, 3Chin, 1Chin-ar, 3Chlol, 4CIC, 1Cimx, 4CINA, 2Clem, 1Coca, 1Cocc, 1Colch, 1Coloc, 3Con, 3Crot-c, 3Cub, 1Cupr, 1Cycl, 1Dam, 1Daph, 1Dig, 1Dpt, 2Dulc, 1Dys-co, 2Ephin, 3Epig, 4EQUIS, 1Eryth, 1Eucal, 3Eup-pur, 2Excr-can, 4FERR, 1Ferr-ar, 1Ferr-i, 3Ferr-p, 3Fl-ac, 1Gaert, 1Gels, 4GRAPH, 1Guai, 4HEP, 2Hoch, 4HYOS, 4HYPER, 2Ign, 1Iod, 2Ip, 1Iris, 1Kali-br,3Kali-c, 1Kali-chl, 4KALI-N, 3Kali-p, 1Kali-sil, 4KREOS, 4LAC-C, 1Lac-d, 2Lach, 1Lamp-c, 1Laur, 1Led, 3Lina, 1Loxo-r, 2Lupin, 4LYC, 1Lycpr, 4M-AUST, 1Mag-c, 3Mag-m, 4MAG-P, 1Mag-s, 1Mand, 4MED, 1Meny, 3Merc, 1Merc-i-f, 2Mill, 1Morg-g, 1Mur-ac, 3Nat-ar, 3Nat-c, 1Nat-hchls, 4NAT-M, 3Nat-p, 1Nat-s, 1Nat-sil, 4NIT-AC, 2Nux-v, 3Op, 1Ox-ac, 3Petr, 2Petros, 3Ph-ac, 3Phos, 1Physal, 1Pix, 3Plan, 2Plan-l, 1Plb, 2Plumbg-eu, 1Plut, 3Podo, 2Pop, 3Psor, 4PULS, 1Quas, 4QUER-R, 2Rheum, 3Rhus-a, 4RHUS-T, 1Russ, 4RUTA, 3Sabal, 1Sac-l, 3Sanic, 1Sant, 3Sars, 1Scroph-n, 1Sec, 1Sel, 3Seneg, 4SEP, 4SIL, 3Spig, 1Spong, 1Squil, 4STAPH, 4STRAM, 1Sul-ac, 4SULPH, 3Syc-co, 1Tab, 2Tarax, 1Ter, 3Thuj, 3Thyr, 3Til, 4TUB, 1Uran, 3Uran-n, 1Ust, 3Uva, 2Valer, 1Verat, 3Verb, 1Vern-a, 1Viol-o, 3Viol-t, 2Visc, 4ZINC, 1Zinc-p
2INVOLUNTARY URINATION: Children, in:->Bladder: 1Aesc, 1Aloe, 2Am-c, 1Arg-m, 1Bar-c, 3Bell, 3Benz-ac, 1Calc, 3Caust, 1Cer-o, 3Chin, 1Chlol, 1Cina, 1Cub, 1Dpt, 1Equis, 1Ferr, 1Ferr-i, 1Gels, 1Graph, 1Hell, 1Hep, 2Hoch, 1Hypoth, 1Kali-p, 4KREOS, 2Lac-c, 1Lant-p, 1Lyc, 1Med, 1Nat-m, 1Ph-ac, 1Pix, 1Psor, 1Puls, 3Rhus-t, 3Sep, 3Sil, 1Sulph, 1Thuj, 1Thyr, 1Viol-o
The remedy abbreviations with
- 4 marks- most effective,
- 3 marks- quite effective,
- 2 marks- less effective,
- 1 mark- least effective.
There are more than 300 remedies in Homeopathic treatment for nocturnal enuresis. The sooner homeopathic treatment is begun, the better are the outcomes.
It is, however, worthwhile to remember that self-medication is not recommended. Consult one of our Experts Now and get relieved of Nocturnal enuresis permanently for yourself and your loved ones!