- Consume food at regular intervals. In general, take small meals every 3 hours.
- Take meal 2 to 3 hours before bed time.
- Eat food slowly and chew it properly.
- Take fresh fruits, salads and vegetables in adequate quantities.
- Avoid intake of spicy and sour food.
- Cut down intake of coffee, tea and other caffeine containing beverages.
- Stop alcohol intake, cigarette smoking and tobacco chewing.
- Restrict intake of fried and oily food.
- NSAIDs group of drugs should be taken only on the advice of qualified physician. Stop self-medication of these drugs.