- Homoeopathic medicines are prescribed considering each patient's individuality with respect to his symptom presentation, personality, environmental background and familial disposition in homeopathic treatment for Epistaxis.
- Homoeopathic system of medicine primarily focuses on the etiology responsible for the illness occurring in each individual.
- Epistaxis can occur due to varied number of causative factors. However correlation of the underlying cause of the disease with the effect it has on the individual helps in selection of a suitable homoeopathic prescription.
- Medicines act at the deeper level in the most safe and effective way possible in homeopathic treatment for epistaxis.
- It acts dynamically by arresting the pathology like bleeding and inflammation; and restores the altered mechanisms by maintaining the bodily balance.
- Certain cases which present with an emotional causative factor like anxiety, worry, fear or a stressful event which triggered the epistaxis are known to show amazing results with homoeopathic treatment.
Few of our amazing remedies in homeopathic treatment for Epistaxis include:
- Arnica: A very good hemorrhagic remedy. Bleeding in patients after an injury, fit of coughing, sore lamed bruised feeling in patients with sudden epistaxis. This medicine has marked effect on blood vessels.
- Ammon Carb: Epistaxis in patients coming on from activities like after washing face and after eating. Children with sudden stoppage of breathing from nose with snuffles. Nasal discharges are bloody.
- Phosphorous: Bleeding from the nose instead of menses. Small hemorrhages which are bright red and profuse. Nasal polyps which bleed frequently.
- Arum triphyllum: Indicated in patients with acrid excoriating discharges from the nose. Nose bleed in children with constant picking and boring till it bleeds.
- Ipecac: Indicated remedy for epistaxis with bright red bleeding and profuse in character.
We have more than 50 remedies in Homeopathic treatment for Epistaxis , thus indicating that Homeopathic treatment is highly individualized and very characteristic.
NOSEBLEEDS, CHILDREN : (12)
1 Bell, 1 Calc, 1 Chin-s, 2 Croc, 3 Ferr, 3 Ferr-p, 2 Ham, 1 Merc, 1 Nat-n, 3 Phos, 2 Sil, 2 Ter
MENSES :WITH CONGESTION TO HEAD OR EPISTAXIS: (25)
1 Acon, 1 Apis, 1 Bell, 2 Bry, 1 Carb-an, 1 Cham, 1 Con, 1 Cycl, 2 Dulc, 1 Ferr, 1 Glon, 1 Graph, 2 Ham, 1 Ip, 1 Kali-c, 1 Lach, 1 Lyc, 1 Merc, 1 Mosch, 1 Phos, 1 Puls, 1 Sep, 1 Sil, 2 Sulph, 1 Verat
EPISTAXIS, HEMORRHAGE:MENSES:DURING: (27)
1 Acon, 4 AMBR, 3 Bov, 3 Bry, 1 Calc, 1 Corn, 1 Croc, 1 Dig, 1 Dulc, 3 Eupi, 1 Ferr, 1 Gels, 1 Graph, 1 Ham, 3 Lach, 3 Meli, 1 Nat-c, 1 Nat-m, 3 Nat-s, 3 Phos, 3 Puls, 1 Sabad, 1 Sabin, 1 Sec, 3 Sep, 3 Sulph, 1 Verat
The remedy abbreviations with
- 4 marks- most effective,
- 3 marks- quite effective,
- 2 marks- less effective,
- 1 mark- least effective.