Following foods are of help in ODD -
- Consider fresh, homemade and organic foods for kids.
- Provide balanced meals to kids, which must include daily portions of vegetables and fruits.
- Fresh green vegetables help to keep mind calm. Try interesting colourful recipes for kids to make them eat green vegetables.
- Drink sufficient quantity of water daily.
- Avoid foods containing addictives, artificial colours, and preservatives.
- Avoid ready to eat foods, packaged or frozen foods, candies, lollies.
- Avoid excess of junk foods in kid's diet.