Following food may be of help in lifting mood.
- Fill your plate with Vitamin A, C and E which are the best anti-oxidants.
- Sources of Vitamin A: sweet potatoes, carrots, dark leafy greens, lettuce, dried apricots, bell peppers, fish, liver, and tropical fruits.
- Sources of Vitamin C: all the berries, sweet potato, tomato, lime , oranges, peppers.
- Sources of Vitamin E: nuts and seeds
- Eat protein rich diet like eggs, fish, meat, pulses, milk, milk products, tofu, and soybean to improve production of feel good hormones in brain.
- Consume more water.
- Avoid white flour, polished rice, sweets, white sugar, ice creams, soft drinks.
- Avoid excess of caffeine & alcohol.
- Avoid junk foods and foods with preservatives and artificial colours.