- Exercise regularly.
- Take care of yourself first, then only you can take care of your baby.
- Unconditional love, support and care is vital to healing. Partner should support the patient.
- Help your partner in baby care and household activities. Encourage her and praise her efforts.
- It is important to take enough rest, nutritious food and time for relaxation.
- Share your problems always with your loved ones.
- Do not hide your symptoms. Talk to your partner about your feelings.
- Never criticize the patient or show lack of respect towards the patient.
- Never ignore the symptoms of patient as trivial.
- Do not neglect your sleep. Sleep when your baby is sleeping.